Washer stops mid cycle
– Put too much laundry in the drum, or put it wrong.
– The wrong washing mode is selected.
– There are problems with the electrician of the washing machine (sensors, wires, terminals).
– There are problems with the electronic control unit of the washing machine.
– The leakage protection system was activated.
– Do not properly lock or unlock the door.
– There is a serious breakdown of the most important machine units: engine, heating element or drain pump.
Best Pro Appliance Repair will restore your washer.
Appliance Repair in Denver