Washer leaking water
– The pump (drain pump) may leak.
– Probably, the tightness of the tank is broken (a crack or breakdown appeared).
– The integrity of the hoses is broken (both the drain hose and the filling hose may be damaged).
– The damaged cuff of the door is leaking.
– The junction of the filler pipe is not sealed.
– The nozzles connecting the inlet valve and the dispenser of the washing machine are not sealed.
– Worn the oil seal of the tank.
– The hopper of the machine was clogged.
– The damaged drain outlet of the tank is leaking.
Best Pro Appliance Repair will restore your washer.
Appliance Repair in Denver