How to keep a refrigerator in a good condition for a long time?
Advice on taking care of Appliances
Just any other appliance, a refrigerator likes to be taken care of. Today, a refrigerator is the very first object that should be present in any kitchen in any accommodation.
So, how we keep in a proper condition? Generally, refrigerators are very reliable and secure, yet they do require maintenance to keep working. The following must be done to prolong the refrigerator’s life:
- Once a year, clear/vacuum the condenser soil, shake the dust off the condenser fan.
- Once a year, wash the refrigerator with a disinfectant (after turning it off and unplugging it).
- Once every two years, turn the refrigerator off for 24 hours, so that it can ‘rest’.
- Once every two years, wash the door seal with warm, soapy water.
- Keep baking soda in the refrigerator at all time, so that it would absorb unpleasant smells.
Those simply tips will help your refrigerator live for a hundred years.